2012 SMART GOALS
HEALTH & WELLNESS : My ultimate goal is to increase my strength and fitness level. I, also, want to get back to a 80-100% raw food eating regimen.
• Walk, hike, and/or bike at least 3 times a week.
• Perform sit-ups and push-ups nightly as to get up to 100 sit-ups and 20 push-ups* by June.
• Eat 80-100% raw.
PERSONAL FINANCE: My goal is to increase my savings and investing balances by 25%.
• Increase ING balances to at least $15,000 by December.
• Begin selling excess (clutter) in January. The goal is to make (and save) about $1,000 by June.
• Monitor accounts monthly.
• Evaluate and review net worth and progress once a quarter.
• Purchase a new (to me) used car by February and sell present car by March.
FUN: The goal is to experience new things, spend more time with my family, and travel more.
• Take a cruise for my 45th birthday in September.
• Take two travel vacations with my family (Disney at Christmas and a weekend trip to Savannah).
• One weekend of each month, visit family in hometown.
• Take the Canopy tour at the US Whitewater Center in April or May (depends on the weather)
• Decrease or eliminate paper clutter by scanning important papers by July.
• Move to Condo and rent out house by April.
• Get certified in LEAN principles or Six Sigma Green Belt by July.
• Learn to swim by August.
That's about it. It's not much but definitely enough to keep me busy and out of trouble. *I know 20 push-ups doesn't sound like a lot but I have skinny, weak arms. #dontjudgeme