Friday, February 1, 2013

February Challenges

Is it too late to say Happy New Year?!?  If not, Happy New Year!!!  I hope all is well with everyone.  This year has been going well for me. 

I decided that I want to do more blogging this year.  Last year, I only had two entries...I know...pretty pitiful.  I am ready to start anew with a February challenge. 

I saw this challenge on a blog. It is called "A Thing a Day" and it's to get rid of one item every day. I will do this challenge for a month.  I can definitely get rid of one item a day! 

Since today is February 1st, I have already selected my item(s) to get rid of.  It is a pair of valances.  They are already sitting in a box in anticipation to go to the Goodwill at the end of the month.

It will be very rewarding to go to the Goodwill at the end of the month with all my clutter donations.




 

Ciao!!!
ElleX

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your prayers for Rea very much. thank you!....Christine

    ReplyDelete