Day 7 - Five Pet Peeves
These are not in any particular order.
1) People who make loud bodily noises. Burps, Farts, etc.
2) Children with runny noses (that haven't been or aren't being tended to). Do I really need to explain???
3) Traffic. I don't like traffic jams or heavy traffic. I will go out of my way so that I don't hit traffic.
4) Whistling inside. Whistling inside is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Please note that I have no problem with whisling outside.
5) Blantant rudeness. Politeness goes a long way with me. I don't know why being polite and cordial is so darn hard for some.