30 Day Challenge
Day 1: Five ways to win your heart
Anyone who wins my heart has to first have the 5 basics: Trust, Love, Honor, Respect and Trustworthiness. I believe these are the basics for a healthy relationship. How do I know if he has these 5 basics?? Thanks for asking.
- He will have good relationships with his (and my) family.
- He will be a leader either at work, at home, or in the community.
- He will be a great communicator. He knows what to say when AND he is a great listener
- He tells and seeks the truth. Even if it hurts. He is a man of his word.
- He has goals and a plan to accomplish them. And he wants (and motivates) me to do the same.
Day 2: Something you feel strongly aboutI feel strongly about world peace. There is entirely too much descension in the world. Why does war and violence have to be the answer to disagreements. Why can't we just agree to disagree!?! Why can't we just love each other...good, bad, and indifferent (or different)?!?#thatisall
Day 3: A book you love:
I love many books. There is not just one. I don't want to choose either. I could be here all night! NEXT!!!!
Day 4: Bullet your whole day
Sleep, Take phone call, make smoothie,, doze off, catch up on email and Google Reader, take nap, make smoothie, take phone call, watch tv (or TV watched me), sleep
Disclaimer: I was feeling well on Saturday...I was trying to push through but wasn't doing a good job. sigh
Day 5: Things you want to say to an ex:
I have nothing to say to an ex that I haven't said already. I allow bygones to be bygones. I take whatever lessons I learned and keep moving forward. I hope that doesn't sound harsh. Well, que sera, sera.